Følgere

torsdag 24. februar 2011

Do You Stack Up #8

Det er Torsdag og det betyr ny utfordring hos Do You Stack Up. Denne gangen er utfordringen rett og slett: Anything goes! Supert ikke sant! Da kan du rett og slett lage akkurat hva du vil og som alltid er det alltid en fryd å dra rundt i blogland og titte på alt det flotte som lages.
******
It's Thursday and it means another challenge over at Do You Stack Up. This time we have an easy one for you: Anything goes! Great isn't it! It means that you can make what ever you want.... As always it will be a pleasure to go for a "walk" in blogland to see all your great projects.

We have two great sponsors this week:

Her er mitt DT-kort med motiv fra Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps
Here is my DT-Card using an image from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps

12 kommentarer:

  1. Fint kort! - og et morsomt motiv!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Utrolig flott! Jeg synes du er kjempe flink!

    SvarSlett
  3. This is such a pretty card. Love that image - so funny!! Hugs Denise xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Haha, Wenche: great sentiment! The image is so hilarious lol, fun one! Your card is so fab!! TFS Janna

    SvarSlett
  5. Wait a minute, Dots were last week!! Lol, just kidding. You know, I bet we all have a girlfriend we could send this card to. Your coloring is super and she really pops in her bright pink outfit! Great card Wenche.

    SvarSlett
  6. I just love this image. Your card is beautiful! Hugs, Marcy

    SvarSlett
  7. this really, really made me smile! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    SvarSlett
  8. This is such a fun, fabulous creation. Your embellishments and coloring are gorgeous!

    SvarSlett
  9. now where on earth did you get this photo of me lol...its fantastic, I love it
    Mina xxx

    SvarSlett
  10. This is cute! I love this image. I think I need a t-shirt like this.

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du besøker bloggen min. Jeg setter stor pris på det dersom du legger igjen en kommentar. Tusen takk og velkommen igjen..) ---- Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate it a lot if you leave a comment. Thanks and welcome back:)