Følgere

torsdag 11. august 2011

Do You Stack Up#32

Gled dere - det er Torsdag og det betyr at vi er klare med en ny og spennende utfordring hos Do You Stack Up. Denne gangen skal du rett og slette EMBOSSE! Her kan du både bruke pulver eller tørrembossing.
*******
Be excited - it's Thursday which means that we are ready with another fun and exciting challenge over at Do You Stack Up. This time it's all about EMBOSSING. You can use both powder or dry embossing.

Our wonderful sponsors:

My DT-Card, image fom Sassy Studio Designs
(The sentiment is embossed)


10 kommentarer:

  1. Really pretty card Wenche - love the backing paper and all those pretty flowers.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Herlig stempel du har brukt her....
    Ha en fin dag!

    SvarSlett
  3. This is so pretty.. I really love the vintage feel it has.. and your flower cluster is wonderful.. Way to ROCK OUT the embossing challenge...
    HUGS

    SvarSlett
  4. So soft and pretty. I love your card, Wenche.

    SvarSlett
  5. Hi Wenche a girl after my own heart I love a soak in the bath. Fabulous card love your colour choice. hugs Shirleyx

    SvarSlett
  6. gorgeous Wenche, love the soft pastelpink you have used for your card and the way you coloured the image (just less colours makes it even more fragile)
    hugs
    Miranda

    SvarSlett
  7. a wonderful card which makes me want to go to my bathroom and take a bath! ;-)

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    SvarSlett
  8. I love the sweet soft colors of your card. Fab little tag too!

    SvarSlett
  9. I like the soft touch of your card. Very delicate and relaxing. Love your embossed sentiment. Besitos, Joan

    SvarSlett
  10. love that soft shabby chic look

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du besøker bloggen min. Jeg setter stor pris på det dersom du legger igjen en kommentar. Tusen takk og velkommen igjen..) ---- Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate it a lot if you leave a comment. Thanks and welcome back:)