Følgere

torsdag 12. juli 2012

Do You Stack Up #80

It's supposed to be summer, at least the calender tells me that, but I'm not sure because the weather is not at all summer like. Well, we had a few days with some summer heat and sun but now we are back to cloudy weather, a bit rain and it's quite cold. Well, at least it's Thursday and everyone can enjoy another challenge over at Do You Stack Up where the theme this week is COOL COLORS. Pay us a visit and check it out!

Our sponsors:




...and this is my cool color card:

10 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempefint kort, så herlig med perler og sommerfugler, lekre farger :)
    Sommerklem Lilli

    SvarSlett
  2. Love this card - especially the little felt butterflies and flowers.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Lovely butterflies.. You did a fabby creation.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous papers, fab ribbon and sweet butterflies, such a pretty card!

    SvarSlett
  5. Hi
    Excellent post I Love it, you just gained a brand new reader. Thank you and best of luck

    SvarSlett
  6. Great colours, love the butterflies :)

    SvarSlett
  7. Super cute card Wenche!! Love all the butterflies. Hugs, Joan

    SvarSlett
  8. So beautiful! Love the papers and all the fun elements you've added. When I first saw this card I was so envious of your butterflies that I had to go out and replace my broken punch. Thanks for the enabling. lol

    SvarSlett
  9. Gorgeous papers and flowers. I love the butterflies too! Stunning...

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du besøker bloggen min. Jeg setter stor pris på det dersom du legger igjen en kommentar. Tusen takk og velkommen igjen..) ---- Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate it a lot if you leave a comment. Thanks and welcome back:)