Følgere

fredag 28. desember 2012

50th Wedding Anniversary

I feel so bad that I haven't posted anything on my blog for a long time. Been sick, spent some time in the hospital (migraine) and well, time flies by....



Well, my parents-in-law is celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary tomorrow and of course I had to make them a card. ...and a magic card it is.... You can find the tutorial HERE. The inside is just decorated very simply. On the front I have painted a cardboard heart and the fram is really in silver but is painted with white paint. Used some cheese cloth and voilà!

I'm entering the following challenges:
Divas By Design #66: Anything goes
Charisma Cardz Challenges #51: Anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything goes
Card Crafter's Circle #55: Anything goes

11 kommentarer:

  1. Lekkert kort til svigers!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Charisma Cardz. Ha et strålende godt nytt år! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely card. Beautiful use of the punched sides. Well done. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful card. I love that heart and the border of hearts on the side of the card. Thanks for sharing with us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale

    SvarSlett
  4. Så trist å høres at du plages slik... håper du kan få et bedre 2013 :)
    Herlig kort du har laget til dine svigers, dette blir de nok glad for :)
    Fortsatt juleklem Lilli

    SvarSlett
  5. Great creation hun! Hope you have a great New Year! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    SvarSlett
  6. For ett vakkert kort :) Ønsker deg og dine ett riktig godt nytt år, og takk for det gamle. Klem fra Marianne

    SvarSlett
  7. beautiful cards...love the borders...thanks for sharing this with the Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    SvarSlett
  8. I truly love this card and the color scheme! So pretty! Thanks for sharing your talent at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

    SvarSlett
  9. so pretty! love those borders, and the way the card opens up! and a lovely soft and delicate colour scheme.... thanks for joining the Charisma Galz - hope you'll be back to play again soon!

    SvarSlett
  10. This is gorgeous and the borders are stunning as is the colours scheme and layout. Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    SvarSlett
  11. I must confess that Ive gotten a bit distracted going through and reading a number of your posts I ought to probably be doing work. Youve got some good observations here, so I will add you to my Google Reader for the future. Take care! colon cleansing
    negative ion generator reviews consumer reports
    air purifier made in germany
    meat purifier

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du besøker bloggen min. Jeg setter stor pris på det dersom du legger igjen en kommentar. Tusen takk og velkommen igjen..) ---- Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate it a lot if you leave a comment. Thanks and welcome back:)