Følgere

torsdag 24. januar 2013

Jentekonfirmant

I've been freezing for weeks! It's cold in the North of Norway you know.... Just haven't had the energy or maybe my mojo has left me but I think I have found it again.... Suddenly I felt for making some cards again, even got around to use some of my old stash and papers. The image is from Inkadinkado.

I'm entering the following challenges with this card:
Card Mania Challenge #12: So girly
Creative Card Crew #28: Girly
In the Pink #12: Distressed (Distress ink around the edges)

6 kommentarer:

  1. Stiligt og pænt :)
    Og so enkelt og greit kort då :)

    SvarSlett
  2. What a beautiful card, image and details too! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's . Card Mania Challendges

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at Card Mania Challenges! Good luck and hope to see you in our next challenge too! Hugs, Ani

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful card! Love the shabby layout. Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink Challenge.
    Amelia (GD In The Pink Challenges)

    SvarSlett
  6. Your card is gorgeous ... I love that silhouette image and your torn edges make it a perfect distressed card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink... hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du besøker bloggen min. Jeg setter stor pris på det dersom du legger igjen en kommentar. Tusen takk og velkommen igjen..) ---- Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate it a lot if you leave a comment. Thanks and welcome back:)