Følgere

torsdag 20. september 2012

Do You Stack Up #90

Oh my gosh - so happy I can stay inside today - it's cold, it's raining *brrrr*. We had some great entries last week and I sure hope that we are going to have many great entris this week to over at Do You Stack Up. Always a pleasure to walk around in blogland watching all the fabulous creations and all the creative people around the world. Well - this week: USE A FLAG/TAG!

Our sponsors:



And here is AJ - the race car driver from The Stamping Botique:


5 kommentarer:

  1. This is wonderful Wenche, I love the blues and tans with this sweet little boy in his racing car!

    SvarSlett
  2. Love your card Wenche. The corrugated card looks great and that little charm is perfect.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh wow, cute card Wenche. I really like the boy in his racing car image. Great idea to use textured background and I really like the ric rac, staples and the motorbike charm. Fab!

    SvarSlett
  4. so cute! i love the corrugated background, car charm and the ric rac accent. great design!

    SvarSlett
  5. Great card Wenche!! Love the corrugated background and the soft colors. Hugs, Joan

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du besøker bloggen min. Jeg setter stor pris på det dersom du legger igjen en kommentar. Tusen takk og velkommen igjen..) ---- Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate it a lot if you leave a comment. Thanks and welcome back:)