Følgere

lørdag 9. februar 2013

Fly away.....

Jeg er liksom i gang med å grave gjennom stæsjet, papiret og alt det andre jeg har på hobbyrommet i håp om  å klare å få brukt opp diverse løse deler. Her er mitt første prosjekt. Litt washitape, noen perler og en sommerfugl fra Kort og Godt.
******
I'm trying to dig thru my stash, papers and all the other thing I have in my crafting space with the intention off getting rid of some of it. Here is my first project. Some washitape, some pearls and a butterfly from Kort og Godt.

I'm entering the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges #72: Anything goes
Divas By Design: Winged Things
Papertake Weekly: Anything goes

5 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous design and I love the CAS look!Thanks for joining us at BMC hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    SvarSlett
  2. This is lovely in it's simplicity. Love it. Thanks for playing with us over at the Bearly Mine challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvarSlett
  3. Love your CAS style card, I really want to play with my washi tape now - not used it since I bought it!
    Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week for the Winged Things challenge and good luck
    Hugs Laurie xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    SvarSlett
  5. Tusen takk for kommentar på kjolekortet mitt. Ser du er en racer på C&S kort, og digger virkelig disse du har her :)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du besøker bloggen min. Jeg setter stor pris på det dersom du legger igjen en kommentar. Tusen takk og velkommen igjen..) ---- Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate it a lot if you leave a comment. Thanks and welcome back:)